Stop Motion Animation

Ellie and I did a collaboration for our stop motion animation combining two ideas, called "Modern Childhood." We started out with the idea of me driving the invisible boat mobile to pick her up, but then decided to add a twist. We incorporated the idea of Uber tied with the invisible boat mobile, combining modern transportation with a well known childhood "transportation". After dropping Ellie off at her location, I picked up my next rider, Gabby, and proceeded to drive and do my job as an Uber driver. This project was overall a fun experience and I enjoyed getting the opportunity to use my creativity, in combination with Ellie's, to create something funny for others to enjoy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolution of File Sharing

"Seek Adventure" - Final Performance

Stage Door Blog Comments