"Seek Adventure" - Final Performance

For my final performance video, I used a combination of programs provided on the Mac; iMovie and 10 GarageBand songs mixed together. This video is a combination of videos that I have taken from my vacations the last two summers with my family and friends. Some videos took place in the Bahamas, and others took place in Jamaica. I shot these videos using my GoPro Hero 4, and I always wanted to make a video compiled of these mini videos, but never had the chance or the means to do so. Every time I tried, I didn't know the little tricks that I do now for it to turn out how I imagined it in my head. This videos overall purpose was to capture what life has to offer when you put your phone down and spend time with those you care about to experience new things, and enjoy life as it comes. My in-class inspiration was from when we saw the video that incorporated a lot of overlapping scenes as well as slow-motion, so I decided to slow-motion some parts to capture the feelings behind the video. This project consisted of a lot of time inside and outside of class. For starters, my GoPro wouldn't connect to my phone so I was unable to get the videos transferred for a while, and then I ran out of storage on my phone. Once I got everything transferred and got started, ideas just came to me. My eyes stayed glued to the screen for a good 3 hours just working on compiling the videos strategically where they flowed nicely together. One of the hardest parts was creating music from scratch that would correspond with the moods of the video, as well as matching the sounds to the specific parts of the video, to the best of my ability. I am overall very pleased with my project as it tested my limits and I truly was able to challenge myself to fill new expectations I didn't know were possible. This was such a fun project and  I am so happy I got to experience it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolution of File Sharing

Stage Door Blog Comments